For 20 years David Bosley has contributed to and led global organizations in competitive industries. His experiences leading Fortune 1000 companies AT&T, ADP, TTEC, and Enterprise instilled a best-in-class, process based regiment that creates predictable results. SMB experiences growing and scaling organizations OpenWorks and Spear Education nurtured an entrepreneurial spirit.
David comes from a long line of military veterans and grew up around the world on military bases. Currently he lives with his family in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Strategic Planning | Compliance & Risk Management | Operational Revitalization | Financial Strategy | Organizational Leadership | Project Management
- Serving as Executive Vice President, David scaled a facilities services organization 10X, hiring over 200 employees and expanding scope nationwide
- Four-time President's Club award winner, recognized for exemplary sales and leadership performances
Education & Growth:
- MBA, University of Denver, 2005
- BM, University of Denver, 2005
- Certified Corporate Visions, ADP, 2012
- Certified Welch Way, OpenWorks, 2010
- Certified Franchise Executive, OpenWorks, 2010
- Six Sigma White Belt, TTEC, 2020